About Washington High School
The mission at Washigton High School, in partnership with families, is to provide a safe and orderly climate in which students may strive for academic excellence, participate in a variety of co-curricular activities, and celebrate the diverse cultures which comprise our community.
A national Blue Ribbon school three years 4-4-3-3-2 Plan
This is the suggested plan for High School students to follow to get into college.
- 4 years of Language Arts classes
- 4 years of Mathmatics
- 3 years of Science
- 3 years of Social Studies
- 2 years of a Foreign Language
- 30-90 additional credit hours of electives to total at least 330 credit hours
- 27.5 credit hours per term for 4 years (12 terms) equals 330 credit hours
Getting Student Progress Reports by Email
If you are a Washington student, parent or guardian and would like to get email reports concerning student progress, send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include:
- Full name of the student
- Expected year of graduation
- Your name and address
- Relationship to the student
- Your email address if different from the address you used to send the email
Washington staff people will add that email address to our database and teachers who use Integrade Pro will be able to send email reports to you.
Communicating with the Attendance Office
Send email to the attendance office at this address: email@example.com
Iowa Department of Education Profile
Washington High School